If you have one meter that you would like to get set, call 844-WASHGAS.
Please be advised it may take up to seven days to set the meter. Prior to meter set, please make sure the following items are completed; incomplete items could cause a delay and/or the appointment to be rescheduled.
Prior to setting the meter:
- Gas service, rack and/or meter bar must be installed.
- The interior gas piping (house line) must be connected to the meter bar
- Pressure reducing regulators must be installed on 2psi house lines.
- All interior gas lines must be valved and capped.
- The interior gas piping must pass a county/city inspection (1st and/or 2nd if applicable) and the
inspection tag must be located on-site.
- The permanent address should be affixed to the home with lot number visible in yard and/or
county permit displayed in the front window.
- Building must be unlocked and provide safe access.