If you have one meter that you would like to set, call 844-WASHGAS (927-4427). Please be sure to have your account number available to help our customer service representatives facilitate your request.
Please be advised it may take up to seven days to set the meter. Prior to meter set, please make sure the following items are completed as incomplete items could cause a delay and/or the appointment to be rescheduled.
Prior to setting the meter:
- Gas service, rack and/or meter bar must be installed.
- The interior gas piping (house line) must be connected to the meter bar
- Pressure reducing regulators must be installed on 2psi house lines.
- All interior gas lines must be valved and capped.
- The interior gas piping must pass a county/city inspection (1st and/or 2nd if applicable) and the
- inspection tag must be located on-site.
- The permanent address should be affixed to the home with lot number visible in yard and/or
- county permit displayed in the front window.
- Building must be unlocked and provide safe access.