The latest trends for the sustainable home’s heart
Natural Gas Hot Water Heaters
Storage Water Heaters:
- Storage water heaters are the most common model used in the U.S.
- Natural gas storage water heaters offer a ready reservoir of hot water – from 20 to 80 gallons – and are an economical way to heat water. The units usually consist of a steel tank lined with glass or another anti-corrosive material and require very low maintenance.
- Because installation is relatively simple, they are a good choice for homes converting to a natural gas water heating system offering the homeowner many installation and location choices.
Tankless Water Heaters:
- Natural gas tankless water heaters heat water on demand only as you use it and operate without the need for a storage container, or tank.
- A tankless water heater only works when there is a demand for hot water. The hot water tap operates like an ignition key, triggering the burners as cold water enters the heater.
NATURAL GAS WATER HEATER
Electric WATER HEATER
OIL WATER HEATER
PROPANE WATER HEATER
It is important to have your gas appliance installed, inspected and serviced by a licensed professional.
We recommend that you hire a knowledgeable, experienced, licensed trade professional to install your natural gas appliances. Also, remember to inquire about financing options and rebate and incentive savings on high-efficiency products.
To find a contractor, please enter your zip code below and select an appliance.
Find a Contractor
Government agencies are striving to achieve the highest standards for green affordable housing.
Small life changes you can make to be more sustainable
The Junior Achievement champions young people with work readiness programs