A pre-hearing conference with the Maryland PSC on the proposed merger between WGL and AltaGas is set for May 30.
Update for eService customers
- To make a payment by debit/credit card, dial 1-800-823-9200.
- To make a payment by check, dial our Automated Payment Line - 703-750-7944.
- If you have questions regarding your account and would like to speak to a customer service representative dial 703-750-1000.
You may also login at our eService home page (dark blue box) or check your account as an unregistered user (light blue box). All you need is your account number (10-digit: 1234.56789; or 12-digit: 123456789123) and address.
We continue to work with you and offer solutions for resolving billing issues. Late fees continue to be waived and payment plans offered to eService customer payments that have been delayed by the eService technical issues. If you have been assessed a late fee on your current bill, the fee will be reversed on your next month’s bill. If a late fee continues to be assessed, please contact a Washington Gas representative at 703-750-1000 and we will correct your account immediately.
Available Payment Options:
- Payment by debit or credit card -1-800-823-9200. No transaction fees for payments.
- Automated Payment Line - 703-750-7944 (check). No transaction fees for payments.
- Customer Service Center - 703-750-1000 (assistance with a payment) No transaction fees for payments. Monday-Friday - 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Sunday - Closed.
- To reset your password click on “forgot password”. New password must include 8-16 characters, one capital letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one symbol.
If you see an error message when attempting to submit a start or stop service request, please call 703-750-1000 or 1-800-752-7520 to submit your request via phone.