Washington Gas honored 2021’s top performing service providers at the annual Commercial Service Provider Award Ceremony on January 27, 2022.
Energy analysis provides objective and credible energy comparison data from sources like the Energy Solutions Center, Department of Transportation, Department of Energy and more to demonstrate the best energy solution for affordable, reliable and clean energy in all market segments. Energy analysis studies deliver a simplified presentation of energy costs savings (annual operation and maintenance, plus greenhouse gas emissions reduction) comparison between natural gas, electric, oil and propane for building HVAC, domestic water heating and other systems.
Studies support the upfront capital investment in natural gas appliances, conveying equipment-typical life-cycle performance data. Whether the building design is a large commercial structure or a multifamily garden/high-rise structure, the energy studies are customized with typical and advanced building equipment system scenarios to provide a comprehensive energy analysis. Washington Gas’ Engineered Sales Team will evaluate your building equipment energy needs and provide custom energy analysis to position natural gas as the first choice for affordable, reliable and clean energy in all market segments.
- Builders and developers
- Mechanical and energy engineers of new and existing multifamily, commercial and industrial projects
- Multifamily complex owners and managers looking to retrofit their properties and make them more energy efficient
- Provides comparison data to support natural gas as the first choice for affordable, reliable and clean energy in all market segments.
- Reduction in building systems and typical appliance annual operation and maintenance costs, plus reduction in GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions.
- Supports the upfront capital investment in natural gas appliances based on a lower life-cycle cost (LCC) of natural gas equipment.
- Complimentary engineering services offered by Washington Gas could reflect a reduction in project energy studies’ bid hours and costs.
- Washington Gas representatives with the technical skills to understand project requirements and work with end-users and building industry professionals present energy-efficient building equipment and energy options.
- Natural gas earns LEED® (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) credits asan environmentally-friendly fuel and through:
Highly efficient equipment
Heat recovery technology that exceeds standard installation efficiencies
Reduced energy and water use
Lower operating costs