Every commercial property has its own unique energy needs. While natural gas reduces operating costs and improves both efficiency and reliability for all businesses, it also offers a wide range of equipment options that can add individualized value, from the customer experience to your bottom line.
Consider the following benefits:
- Natural gas commercial equipment costs up to half as much to operate as electrical systems, saving businesses significant costs in water heating, food preparation, climate control and more.
- Natural gas is reliable. You’ll be able to maintain operations during extreme weather with natural gas backup generator systems. Since gas stays on during power outages, a natural gas backup generator will ensure your business has continuous power.
- Washington Gas offers a wide range of commercial rebates to help minimize your equipment costs.
- High-efficiency natural gas appliances are better for the environment than electrical alternatives.
- Natural gas equipment is up to twice as efficient as electrical alternatives, yielding savings and operational efficiency.